Monday, January 11, 2010

On the 5th day of Christmas...

On the 5th day of Christmas, I gave Devin 5 Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Literally and actually 5 golden rings! I thought I did well. :) He wasn't home when I dropped them off so I left them with some of his roommates. They were grateful that there were a few extras and that I was in a sharing mood. Ha ha. So here is the poem that went with them!

On the 5th day of Christmas...
Your true love actually got you 5 golden rings!!
Just probably not the kind they actually mean in the song...
so this will have to do.

These five golden rings are really neat
not only are they 'pretty'...but they're a gift you can eat!
They are golden and glazed for your personal delight,
too bad that soon, they'll be out of sight!



It is pretty fun to review all this stuff! Ha I was so stressed out wanting to be sure that I could get each gift to him and have everything be perfect too. But I really enjoyed it too.

1 comment:

Devin said...

You are the best babe! I love you so much. The twelve days of christmas were the best 12 days ever! it made christmas so much fun! you are so creative!