Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Infamous 100!

1: I love Chinese food.
2: My favorite color is blue.
3: I don't have a favorite kind of music...but country comes close.
4: I don't have a favorite movie.
5: I like change.
6: I am the youngest of 9 kids.
7: I have almost 16 nieces and nephews.
8: I have the best parents in the world!
9: I like to organize.
10: I like English.
11: I don't like school.
12: I love to write, especially poetry.
13: I like to draw.
14: I have a strange obsession with American Idol.
15: I love to sing.
16: I have been in a choir since I was 10.
17: I like to change my room around and move my furniture.
18: I like to cut my hair and change that too.
19: I'm very social.
20: I analyze a lot.
21: I like to be able to play the piano.
22: I don't like to practice the piano.
23: I want to write and publish a poetry book one day.
24: I've written a lot of short stories and some books but I don't like them all that much.
25: I love to sing along to anything in the car whether or not I am alone. My friends and family can be witnesses to that! Ha ha.
26: I am totally content to just watch movies with friends on the weekends.
27: When I am home alone, I love to blast the radio and sing and dance until I go somewhere or my family comes home.
28: I hate performing by myself...that's why I do when I'm home alone. :S
29: I love Summer.
30: I hate Winter (sorry snowboarders/skiers!!)
31: I am very sensitive...sometimes in a positive way...sometimes in a negative way.
32: I am totally comfortable with asking for advice, but I am not always comfortable with criticism or help.
33: I like to help people.
34: I like to try to attempt to write songs.
35: I have lived in New York, Florida, Michigan, Idaho, and Utah.
36: I was born in New York.
37: I want to visit Florida and Michigan again one day.
38: I want to go to Tahiti one day for no apparent reason.
39: I want to go to Italy to visit or maybe to study abroad.
40: I hate scary movies...don't even try to convince me to watch them, you will FAIL!! Ha ha.
41: I want a Toyota Rav4
42: I want a Nissan Xterra.
43: I love college.
44: I had two foot surgeries.
45: I like to cook.
46: If I am listening to good music, I can endure just about anything.
47: I had a steroid shot in my left foot.
48: I split my chin when I went ice skating. I was 11.
49: I broke my foot when I was 4 by jumping on the bed. Take that monkey story seriously.
50: I wish I had blue eyes.
51: I will never dye my hair blond.
52: I will never dye my hair red.
53: I love to see other people happy.
54: I love to be happy.
55: I have brown hair.
56: I have brown eyes.
57: I'm short, but I don't care. Hey I'm shorter than most guys! ;D
58: I sleep reeeeally hard.
59: I sleep with a sound machine.
60: Fire alarms do not wake me up...(I'll have to tell that story later. Too bad I don't have any pictures).
61: According to my family, I am mature for my age.
62: I like to camp.
63: I like PF Changs.
64: I love chicken.
65: I am not a picky eater.
66: I love getting to know people.
67: I love kids.
68: I like to quote movies.
69: I wish I and others could communicate better in person.
70: I love irony.
71: I like having a cell phone.
72: I like having a computer so I can type instead of write all my poetry and stories.
73: I love my camera.
74: I like knowing that I earned things instead of just having them.
75: I like finding something completely different that I like.
76: I don't shop very often because I don't like to spend that much money despite what my brother may think. ;D
77: I love trucks.
78: I like dogs!
79: I hate cats.
80: I have never been skiing or snowboarding.
81: I love to wake board even though I don't have much experience with it.
82: I love the water.
83: I love going to my cabin in Island Park and going boating.
84: I don't mind long drives.
85: I have a brother on a mission.
86: I am the only unmarried girl in our family.
87: I am attending BYU-I
88: I love Christmastime.
89: I am LDS.
90: I burst into song if someone says something remotely close to lyrics I know.
91: I like to be lazy.
92: I like to work hard.
93: I like driving.
94: I hate homework.
95: I like having things to do.
96: I am an Enligh major.
97: I will get married in an LDS Temple. That is not even a question! Ha ha.
98: I love learning outside of school.
99: I like to travel.
100: I love coming home.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

so chrisitne,
what about some of these 100 things about you? what about peoples' lives should be a tv show- what is the inside joke? can you tell that secret? ha! yes, I wish communication could be better in person too! there are lots of things i agree with you on. you're awesome! love ya! kate

Marissa Avila said...

Heya!
I loved reading all those things about you! Its cool becuase most of the things i already knew about you, but i also learned some new things! It also reminded me of the amazing person you are.
I luv you!
-Marissa :)