Monday, April 16, 2007

More on Prom!

This picture is kind of blurry but it's fun. So my date came to get me at my house for prom. We went to the school for pictures and then a girl in our group arranged a limo for us. So we all got excited and piled into a limo. Then after taking some fun pictures, our engine started to putter and our limo broke down on the freeway off ramp. So we got out and took some fun pictures on the outside. That was a lot of fun. We walked to the Days Inn just next to the off ramp and caught two cabs to dinner and then we walked to the dance. On the way home, the same girl's dad got us a different and even cooler limo for the way home. It was awesome!
So this is me and my date Jeff standing next to our limo with a bad alternator. Ha ha. It was way fun. Good thing it wasn't too hot or too cold outside. We had a very positive attitude about it all.

These two pictures are just goofy ones. We are all standing in front of the limo just for fun before we go to dinner. From left to right it goes me, my date Jeff, then Bo, Heather, Serena, my brother Matt, Krista, Stacey, and Nate. That is everyone in our group but Landon who is taking the picture. I wish I could post a video because I took one of us walking on the off ramp to the Days Inn. :D Oh well!






This is Jeff and I standing by the sign of the restaurant where we ate. I have to say it was some of the best food I have ever had! It was incredible. Ruth's Chris has amazing steak and great phenomenal chicken. They serve their food on 500 degree plates so that your food stays warm as you eat it. The only problem with that is that you have to make sure that you don't touch your plate. Trust me...it is hot! Ha ha. It was a great night.




3 comments:

Our Family said...

Those are great and memorable photos. A night you won't forget probably ever! ha~ it looks like you guys had a good time. Thanks for posting them. love, kate

The Probert Family said...

Hey Chris! You are too cute for words! You look beautiful all dressed up for prom and it sounds like you had fun! Just wanted to say hi! love, Candra

Marissa Avila said...

Wow! you looked very pretty. I especially liked your hair. Did you do it? He He i also liked the limo! I still cant believe it broke down!
-marissa