Monday, July 25, 2011

Pregnancy Pictures and Update

Everything has been going well for us! Dev's summer break is coming to a close and he will be starting another semester of Nursing school in about a month. He is doing great working at the hospital and finishing up his online class.

Work is still good. I am trying to find someone to replace me for a month or so in October so if you know of anyone, let me know!

I keep feeling the baby kick and we can now see her moving all the time. I am 28 weeks and feeling great! Just having a hard time sleeping at night but that's to be expected. I am getting muscle cramps at night, especially in my calves. So painful! And I am feeling tired but I'm so used to that now. Ha ha I haven't felt totally energized in 7 months. But I am so excited for this baby to come!! We can't wait. My sisters and my mom were so nice and pooled their money together to get us a brand new stroller and car seat! Getting all this stuff for her is really making her arrival a reality.

Here's some pictures of my growing belly! I was so tiny halfway through the pregnancy and I feel like I just popped in the last month!




21 weeks




24 weeks




28 weeks

2 comments:

Aaron & Michelle said...

You look so cute. It was fun to see you. Love you and good luck with everything. Mich

Elise said...

Christine, you're adorable, can't wait until little Clair gets here! Hope you're feeling okay and not too tired these days!