Monday, June 13, 2011

Guess Where We Get to Go!!




BEAR LAKE! I am so excited!! I am serious need of a vacation! We leave on Wednesday morning. I can't wait! I love just hanging out and swimming and having fun. Devin's family goes every summer.

Last year we stopped in Logan to get Aggie Ice Cream (which is SO good) and then in Bear Lake we got pizza and smoothies etc. My idea of a good time is definitely time to relax and some good food!!

On a kind of a funny note, I had an interesting experience at work today. The kids are going to sprout camp (gardening camp, so cute), from 9-12 every morning this week. My boss wanted me to stay with them since they had never been before, but once we got there and I signed them in and asked if it was ok if I stayed and they told me they had a no parent policy. I told her I was the nanny and my boss wanted me to stay. She said if I wanted to stay, I would have to stay hidden in the gardens or the greenhouse. Yeah. Like that's going to happen. Looking like some creeper around a group of kids, hiding in a bunch of plants.

So I couldn't go home during the camp because I would miss out on the pay for those 3 hours, so I sat in my car. For 3 hours. With a book and the Conference Ensign. I have never been so thankful for an Ensign! Or a book. Ha ha. I took a little nap and everything. The best part?? I get to do it again tomorrow!! Great.

Thank goodness I am only dropping them off on Wednesday and then I'll be on my way to a vacation for the rest of the week!! Can't wait!

PS for my brother Matt: Do not post a comment and say "7" in response to the title of this post. Ha ha.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Haha! 7? Why in the world would i say that?