Monday, May 16, 2011

Funny Memory

I recently moved all of my stuff out of my parent's house. I have been going through a bunch of things trying to figure out where to store them in our 1 bedroom apartment. I came across a piece of paper torn out of a journal and put inside a book. It dates back to July of 2000 (so I was 10 years old) and I wanted to share what it says about my siblings.

The thing I like about Katie is that she is a good example.
The cool thing about Michelle is that she cares for a lot of people.
I like Sarah because she helps me with every problem. I look up to her.
Heather shares and is very kind.
Tiffany cooks dinner, lunch and breakfast sometimes.
David helps me with my homework and teaches me how to play different sports and the rules.
Matt plays with me and does everything with me.

I love them all very much!

It was so fun to come across this today. I have a great family!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

that is too cute! love you christine! kate

Joy Bells said...

Thanks for sharing. Those are wonderful memories. We do have a great family!