Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Know...I'm Terrible at This

So I do have excuses. I have been packing for almost a week now as Devin and I are moving out of our Provo apartment sometime in the next few days. I have been so busy. I get home from work, make something quick to eat, and pack til bedtime. I would post while I eat dinner, but Dev has had his computer at school all week studying for finals and my computer doesn't work with our internet at BYU for some reason. But not to worry! I have been keeping a gratitude journal at work for the last couple months, so I have things I am grateful for each day so I can catch up! I probably won't be able to until next week though. So I just wanted you all to know that I am sticking with this!!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

where are you guys moving to? excited to see everyone over new years! love you! kate