Sunday, September 19, 2010

A blog post for Canda and Tim from Max:

Dear Mom and Dad,

During my most recent visit with uncle dev and aunt christine, I had the most wonderful time! First, I started by checking my email and playing some games on pbs. As you can see in this picture, I was rather annoyed that they had to snatch me up and change me in the middle of it.















Next, I found myself curious to see if Mr. Darcy was truly in love with Elizabeth Bennet. I was relieved to find that he indeed did. I discovered that he sacrificed his pride for his love. What a classic novel!















As you know I have a deep love for football, particularly BYU football. So, dev and I threw the ball for a while and we discussed yesterday's tough game against Florida St. I really feel like Jake Heaps will improve as he gets older.










































So, as you can see, I had a great time with dev and christine! I really hope you will let me hang out with them again soon!

Love,

Max


6 comments:

Elise said...

I guess you guys win for the favorite auntie and uncle...but only because we live so far away...j/k.
Max is so stink'n cute!!! Have so much fun with him and give him some hugs and kisses for us!
Call me sometime Dev and give me an update on your lives, I haven't talked to you forever.

Heather said...

Wow. That is so, so funny. Was this Devin's idea? LOVE it. This is getting me thinking about how to do this with E&S...

Christine said...

haha yeah heather this was devin's idea. it was way fun to do too! you should do it. that would be awesome!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Yay for babysitting other peoples kids. That is the way to a moms heart... People to watch her kids so she can get out. That was so nice of you guys. You should do it often!!!

Derek and Amanda said...

This is a way cute post chris. Adorable!