Thursday, June 10, 2010

Old Finds...Videos!

Here are some videos that I still had on my camera!

Here are brief descriptions in order:

1- The resort where we stayed on our honeymoon in California
2- My nephew Cameron singing "Waiting All My Life" by Rascal Flatts when he was 4
3- Wyatt (a boy I babysit) dancing and mouthing (pretending he knows the words) to "All my Loving"

4- My nieces and nephews running from my dad. He was playing monster. An epic game from my childhood. My nephew Levi was a bit attached to the old toy wagon that I used to play with. Don't worry-- my dad is creepy in this video, but I promise he isn't normally. Ha ha just teasing dad. We loved it as kids.

5- My dad playing Basketball on the Wii. He didn't know I was watching. He jumped on every shot.

6- Another game of monster.
7- A playful wrestling match that broke out between two of Devin's co-workers at the Christmas Party which was held at nothing other than their boss's house! Embarrassing.
8- My nephews and their friend Sammy at the park. They thought they needed to repeat everything I said. They were only supposed to say "we're at the park". This one is 2 years old!
9- My dad wrestling my nephew Cameron. He hit an obsessive phase with wrestling after he watched Kung Fu Panda. I promise neither one was hurt! Ha ha it was so funny. You can hear me cackling in the background.
10- Easter Egg Hunt with Cameron and Isaac. I love how Isaac shakes every egg!

So I know this is a lot-- but I thought they were all worth posting and it's faster to do it this way than individually.



















No comments: