Monday, February 22, 2010

He's Back!!

My brother Matt came home from his mission in Mexico this afternoon. I am so excited to have him home! I have missed him so much. I don't have any pictures on my camera just because there were so many cameras around but I will get some from my mom's camera or one of my sisters'. He is doing great! He has to say a lot of things twice, (once in Spanish then in English). But he is doing so wonderfully. It's been fun to hear what he has to say about the mission and so much more. Anyway, more to come! Just thought I'd let you all know that he is home safe and I couldn't be happier unless Devin was here. But he will meet Matt soon.

1 comment:

Spencer Family said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Definitely post pictures when you get a chance. Oh and more details on the wedding. It's coming up soon isn't it?