Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NOT Ready

I am simply NOT ready for winter. Or even wintry weather for that matter. I love Fall. I love the cool breezes where the sun is still shining and "all you need is a light jacket!" I just want it to stay warm. Campus was miserable yesterday. It was snowing kind of hard when I was walking to my car (it's a decent distance) and by the time I reached the inviting vehicle, I was soaked. My face was cold and wet, my hair drenched, and I had to take my coat off and point the heat vents on my pants. And the worst part is...it's just the beginning. Oh well! I suppose I will just have to take up skiing or snowboarding or something so I can partially enjoy this bitter cold season. I am actually terrified to try either one. Devin tried to convince me to let him teach me, and I wouldn't budge on it. Maybe I'll soften up. We'll see! Anyway...just wanted to put in my two cents on snow, cold, and winter in general.

2 comments:

Devin said...

I liked the "maybe I'll soften up" part. Skiing is one of the funnest things you can do. It will change your whole outlook on winter babe.

Joy Bells said...

Go for it Devin! Snow skiing is so much better than water skiing. Soon you will have someone around 24/7 to warm you up CJ. I love winter as long as I can sit in front of the fireplace, and we will always have lots of Hot Chocolate in the house. Yum Yum!!