Monday, September 21, 2009

The Last While

Well here it is! The moment many of you have been waiting for... pictures of Devin and I! I'll try to summarize our story briefly. We met back in May through some mutual friends, and started to hang out with big groups of people. I didn't think he was interested in me because whenever he invited me to do something, it was always with a bunch of people. He finally asked me out in July and we really liked each other. We got along really well. We have been together ever since. I am so happy. He is amazing! He is a complete gentleman, sweet, thoughtful, fun, laid back, and fun to be with.

Dev came to my family's cabin with me over Labor Day weekend. It was the two of us, my sister Heather and her husband Doug, and my brother Dave and his wife Chelsea. Dave and Chels didn't stay at the cabin, but they came up on Saturday to play. We went to Cliff Lake and found the rope swing that my sister and her husband mentioned in their blog. It was so much fun! I was a baby and wouldn't go forever and then my sister Heather convinced me to go. She knows me so well. I knew I would regret it if I didn't go. So we established a new Island Park tradition! I'll go a lot more next year. Dev had a lot of fun on the rope swing. He also loved the dock. The first pic is us at the dock on Monday just before we left to go home. It was hard to leave and then come back to school.
This is from one of our first dates. I look like I have a double chin, but I promise I haven't gained weight. Ha ha. I need to learn how to look better in pictures. Some angles are simply not flattering.



The dock again, just closer up. I think it's funny that we are both wearing hats. His is obviously a BYU hat, and mine is a Nike football hat. His reasoning, he loves BYU. Mine, I didn't want to do my hair right when I woke up. Dedicated fan vs. lazy girl. Ha ha oh well!










5 comments:

Chelsea Nicole said...

Yay, finally! You two are so cute together

Team Serra said...

and can I just say you look soooo cute in baseball caps? reminded me of your senior pics too :)

Wonderful Teen Years of Emmeli said...

Hey Chris that is awesome! i'm so happy for you. for some reason, the first picture and the last picture looks like asa to me. Isn't that alittle weird? Haha well i hope you are doing well. hope like isn't to hecktic!
~Emmeli~

Heather said...

Congrats. Doug and I think Devin is pretty great.

Sarah Keller said...

Christine you guys look so cute together! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to meet him.

Sarah