Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Horrible I Know

Hey everyone! I know...I know...I haven't posted since I made my change in school. That was like a month ago. Haha. I have plenty to post so I just have to do it. I still have Heritage Tours that never made the publishing leap. Ha. There are A LOT of those. I guess that's what happens when you tour the historical sites of the church for 3 weeks. I should post on my blog when I am not working instead of watching a movie. But today is a beautiful day so I am going to be outside. I love how warm it is this week! I love it! I am hoping it never snows again until the actual winter. I have two pictures on my phone, one of how the streets looked last week after a snow storm, and one of how they look this week after this warm wave. It's funny to compare them. I am going to Logan this weekend to visit some of my best friends so I'm sure a post or two will come of that. Now that my sister Sarah has caught up all the way from like a year ago, I figure it's about time to post again. ;)

No comments: