Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Good Old Rexburg

Here are some fun pictures of us visiting Katie and her cute family in Rexburg. This one is of Emmeli, Shelly, and Mom getting some spinnach from the garden.
Katie, Shelly, and Natalie on the fourwheeler. Such a blast!!
Here is my adorable niece Emmeli. She didn't want me to take pictures of her, but she finally let me just once. Or....maybe a few more. :D
Natalie, Derek, and Shelly posing for the camera. They love being outside in their yard.
Here is Shelly posing with her plastic bag full of spinnach for her mom. I love that they all help out so much!







3 comments:

Our Family said...

Hello good old friend!! I look on your blog every day and yesterday night I was ready to go back and a clicked back right when i noticed that a new post was posted! I was stuned that a new post is there. There was not any posts in July on yours and we had 31 on ours. Keep the posts going! Ha :D Love you tons and I miss you like crazy! I will see you next mounth I hope! Tell Matt to put more posts cause the last ones he posted was in April. Well I love you so much! W/love - Emmeli
PS- I told you not to take pics of me. That one pics was horable! Ha! By!

Chris Keller said...

Christine, great pics - looks like you had a lot of fun in Rexburg.

Our Family said...

Have you found you camra cord yet? -Emmeli