Friday, April 15, 2011

Worst...Blogger...Ever

Yes. It's true. I am the worst blogger of all time! Most people that have had a blog as long as I have, post at least once a week with pictures and cute, creative things they do. Nope. Not me. I'm not trying to rag on myself. Just acknowledging the facts. Ha ha. Worst of all, I decide to announce my pregnancy by adding a baby namey thing to show how far along I am. I couldn't think of anything really cool or clever. Maybe I will redeem myself when we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We'll see.

Just a quick recap of my pregnancy so far:

I will be 14 weeks on Sunday! Out of the woods! We have gone to the doctor twice (once for my 8 week appt and once for my 12 week appt). We heard the heartbeat at the first appointment! It was incredible! Amazing how fast that little heart beats. I will post pictures of my tummy and of our first ultrasound soon. We won't have an ultrasound until I am 19 weeks (May 27th). It will be a high definition one because heart problems run in my family. Hopefully we will be having a healthy baby! We are pretty confident and have a lot of faith that everything will be fine. :)

I have felt pretty great! My only problem has been sheer exhaustion. I have never been sick. I have felt a little nauseous when I am not hydrated enough or when it's been too long since I have had something to eat. So I feel way blessed!

More info later! Devin and I are going to take a walk in the avenues this afternoon.

No comments: