Sunday, December 5, 2010

For December 4th

I didn't have a chance to do this post yesterday, so I will just do two today. Yesterday I was thankful for the Christmas Season. I love how it brings people together, and everyone tries to be happier (focusing on the good), giving presents, singing, celebrating, decorating, and the music is pretty great. I love this time of year...aside from the cold. I wish snow could exist in 70 degree weather, but it can't so I'll deal. Anyway, the best part about Christmas is how everyone tries to be a better person. They try to remember Christ. The life He lived, all He has done and continues to do for us. I am so thankful for that. A time of year that helps me stay on track and remember who the credit really belongs to. A time to remember who I want/need to be and the motivation to become that person. Thanks for reading!

No comments: