Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Should Have Sung A Happy Working Song...























So a couple of weeks ago, I was making noodles on the stove, and it caught on freakin' fire! We were always wondering why our stove smoked so badly, but we thought it was because of something under the burner...not under the whole stove. I called my sister Katie to see if she would know what to do. She said to clean off the burners and everything else just incase. So when I almost lost an apendage, I checked it out. I took out all of the burners and everything and lifted up the stove top and found this lovely mess. And of course, I was the one to clean it up. Let's just say I was pretty upset. So I cleaned it up and was happy until someone complained about the smell of the cleaner. Then I just went back into my room so I wouldn't blow so hard that my head would never be recovered. Ha ha so I documented the mess for fun.

1 comment:

Chelsea Nicole said...

OH sick! But it's true singing the song makes everything better haha