Sunday, September 16, 2007

Juice ball incident


Oh this is not a cute picture of me, but this story is so funny and it needed a visual aide. So I don't know if you can tell by this picture, but I happen to be covered in orange juice and I am pointing to the couch that also has a massive wet spot of orange juice on it that I think the pillow is covering (most of it). That happens to be just the simple result of my encounter with my brother a couple of weeks ago. I was sitting on my couch watching TV, minding my own business and (unfortunately) drinking an amazing glass of Tropicana orange juice (which I love!) when all of the sudden, a boondocks beach ball came straight at my face and it hit my cup. I closed my eyes as a natural reaction, but my brother gave his witnessing story. He said my whole glass of orange juice came up out of the cup and hit my face like a wave. You probably can't tell by this picture but I was seriously so wet. You can't see it on my shirt since I was wearing black and there wasn't nearly as much on my pants, but my hair was sticky and tangled and my hair was sticking to my face in a pretty gross way. My first reaction was to say: "you idiot! What are you thinking?! This is why we can't throw balls in the house!" or something to that effect. And then I looked at him and he was just trying not to laugh too hard and I couldn't help but start busting up laughing and continue laughing for probably close to 10 or 15 minutes. It was an amazingly funny experience, but I still wish that awesome orange juice hadn't gone to waste. Ha ha.

No comments: